Neto Baltic is a leading retail security and retail technology services provider.
Our products help retailers to improve checkout performance, reduce losses, boost efficiency throughout the supply chain and on the store floor. We ensure the optimal balance between retail security and customer experience. Neto Baltic customer list includes leading Baltic retail chains, pharmacies and logistics companies. With more than 20 years of retail experience, Neto Baltic’s professional team can implement the most advanced, complex and innovative retail projects.
FULL SERVICE RETAIL TECHNOLOGY PARTNER
Neto Baltic helps to future-proof your retail operations.
Our scope of services includes:
- Omnichannel enablement. By utilizing RFID and other smart solutions, we help retailers to connect physical and digital retail channels.
- Digital checkout transformation. We offer advanced self-checkout software and hardware. We employ cutting edge AI software for SCO loss prevention and better customer experience.
- Smart store management. With AI and RFID we help retailers to manage human resources more efficiently, ensure better stock management and reduce losses.
- Security system management. We design, install and administer complex store security systems – from fire alarm or conditional access systems, to EAS, CCTV and AI-powered article protection platforms.
TOGETHER WITH MARKET LEADERS
Neto Baltic brings the solutions of global market leaders to the customers in the Baltic states.
Our partnership network includes:
- Checkpoint Systems. Checkpoint Systems specializes in loss prevention and merchandise visibility for retail companies. It makes products that allow retailers to check inventory, quicken the replenishment cycle, prevent out-of-stocks and reduce theft.
- Partner Tech. Founded in 1990 in Taiwan, Partner Tech became a leading manufacturer in POS solutions and mobile POS applications. From 2020 the company is active in self-checkout and retail automatization sectors. In Europe Partner Tech is headquartered in Germany. Self-checkouts are manufactured in Spain and Lithuania. In 2021 the company founded a Self-checkout competence center in Vilnius.
- Zebra Technologies. Zebra Technologies Corporation is an American mobile computing company specializing in technology used to sense, analyze, and act in real time. The company manufactures and sells marking, tracking, and computer printing technologies.
- ScanWatch. ScanWatch develops AI and Computer Vision powered applications for self-checkouts.
- RetailForce. RetailForce is a leader in digital fiscalization. The company develops fiscal software, products for safe storage of fiscal operations and digital receipt products. RetailForce products help retailers to simplify fiscal operation management and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Hikvision. Hikvision offers a wide range of video security cameras, video security software and other security related products.
- Mobotix. Mobotix offers advanced and dependable video monitoring systems, which are ideally suited for warehousing and logistics operations.
IDEA. SOLUTION. INSTALLATION. SUPPORT.
Our team can undertake complex technology projects from the initial idea, solution design, selection of optimal hardware and software, to installation, deployment and after-sales service support.
- Get a free consultation. With our retail expertise, we can define project guidelines and advice on the best course of action.
- We can offer a wide selection of products from our partners.
- We have the experience required to fulfill projects to the highest quality standards, ensuring that everything is delivered on time and within budget.
- We provide dependable maintenance services in all Baltic states within customer business hours. We are always working to extend our service network meeting the most demanding SLA requirements.